Invest in A-SPAN’s mission. Invest in your community.
Donate Make a Financial Contribution. All contributions to A-SPAN are tax deductible. Please make checks payable to A-SPAN and mail to P.O. Box 100731, Arlington, Virginia, 22210. Or click on the Donate Now Button to the left to make a donation through the secure website Network for Good.
Make Your Financial Contribution a Monthly One. On Network for Good, select the recurring donation option deducted monthly. Your donation will automatically be deducted for your convenience, and show up on your bank or credit card statement for your records.
Make Your Financial Contribution from a Stock or Mutual Fund. Donating stocks, bonds or mutual funds is good for homeless individuals and veterans and good for you! A-SPAN solicits and accepts gifts of stock, bonds and mutual funds. Appreciated securities that you have owned for more than one year could qualify for a charitable income-tax deduction for the full fair market value. And you don’t pay capital gains taxes, so you may save twice on taxes. Click here for the A-SPAN Stock Donation Policy. For more information, please contact A-SPAN Senior Director of Development Scott Miller at (703) 228-7809 or email@example.com
Designate A-SPAN during the United Way/CFC/CVC Campaigns. 8404 for United Way, 57664 for CFC and 8041 for CVC.
Designate A-SPAN with Employer Matching Programs. Please remember to designate A-SPAN if your employer has a matching donation program. Contact Scott Miller, Senior Director of Development at 703-228-7809 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information or want to learn more about planned giving.
Donate In-kind. Please note the following COVID related clothing policy guidelines that are essential to keep clothing donations safe and healthy for clients, staff, and volunteers:
• All clothing donations made directly to A-SPAN and delivered to the HSC must be new and in sealed packaging only. A-SPAN cannot accept new clothing not in original sealed packaging at the HSC.
• All gently used clothing donations to A-SPAN from your home or clothing drive must be dropped off at 1 of 10 donation bin locations in Arlington, Alexandria or Falls Church. The bin locations are listed below. Please note these clothes will be picked up, sorted, professionally cleaned and delivered to A-SPAN by our clothing-recycling partner.
• A-SPAN accepts ADULT men and women’s clothing only. The health and safety of our clients and staff is of utmost priority, so we have ramped up efforts and the A-SPAN clothing policy to slow the spread of the COVID virus among our employees, volunteers, and the homeless and other vulnerable people we serve. We are grateful for your donation.
- Old Dominion Shell Gas 6717 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22101
- McLean Shell Gas 1350 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22101
- Spring Hill Sunoco 8121 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Exxon Gas 2720 S Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22201
- VA YMCA 3422 13th Street N, Arlington, VA 22201
- VA Office 2207 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204
- Falls Church Recycling Center 217 Gordon Rd, Falls Church, VA 22046
- St. Phillips Church 7500 Saint Phillips Court, Falls Church, VA 22042
- St. Luke’s 7628 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church VA
- Immanuel Church 3606 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA 22304
Please direct questions to: Gabrielle Goodson, Volunteer/Special Events & Executive Coordinator, email@example.com or (703) 228-7815.