A-SPAN Volunteer Information
A-SPAN depends on a network of dedicated volunteers to accomplish our mission of preventing and ending homelessness in Arlington, Virginia. We welcome all who are concerned about the homeless, including those who have been homeless themselves, to help guide people from the streets to health, jobs and homes. A-SPAN has many opportunities for volunteers to give of their time, energy, skills and imagination to further our cause. What can you do to end homelessness in Arlington?
Join the A-SPAN Volunteer Network
If you’re new to volunteering for A-SPAN, your first step is to complete our A-SPAN Volunteer Application Form.
If you’ve volunteered with us before, use your email address and password to log in to your A-SPAN volunteer account: Volunteer Information Center
All new volunteers must complete a Volunteer Orientation Session before they are able to sign up for volunteering shifts. Please email Amanda Mark for information on upcoming Volunteer Orientation Sessions.
Explore our Volunteer Opportunities
- Assist the Outreach Staff with our Day Program
- Prepare or serve meals for A-SPAN’s Homeless Bagged Meal Program
- Work a shift with our Shelter Program
- Find out about more volunteer opportunities like working one-on-one with clients and giving back during the holidays
Lead a Volunteer Project
- Organize a donation drive for items our clients need most: WISH LIST
Share our Mission
- Connect with A-SPAN via social media: follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Read and share A-SPAN’s blog.
For more information about the above opportunities, contact Amanda Mark: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-228-7813.