Many basic services are offered at our Day Program. Please stop by if you need to talk to a case manager about applying for food stamps, getting ID, or receiving mail. Please contact Ashley Wilkerson with questions at (703) 228-7811 or email@example.com.
The Day Program at the Homeless Services Center is the hub of operations at A-SPAN where clients have access to a wide range of wraparound services. A-SPAN is unique in that our services are low barrier, as clients are not required to produce identification, sign a service agreement or engage in case management to access them.
Programs include street outreach, case management, employment counseling, the Permanent Supportive Housing Program, and the Homelessness Prevention and Rapid Re-housing Program. A-SPAN’s Day Program is designed to assist clients in addressing their personal barriers to self-sufficiency with the support of staff and volunteers. Day Program hours are Monday-Friday 9 am to 4 pm.
At the Homeless Services Center Day Program, people can:
- Take a shower
- Do their laundry
- Use the phone or mailing address to connect with loved ones or to apply for a job or benefits
- Sit with a case manager
- See the Employment Case Manager for assistance with a resume, job or life skills, or a job search
- Get new clean clothes
- Get a referral to mental health or substance abuse treatments
- Get a referral for medical, eye, or dental care
- Seek assistance with eviction prevention or housing
For further information about the Day Program, contact David Ordonez at 703-228-7853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See our Street Guide to Emergency Resources for Homeless Individuals in Arlington County for additional help.