For your convenience, items may be purchased at A-SPAN’s Amazon Registry, and they will be shipped directly to us.
COVID-19 Client Needs:
- Protein bars
- Hand sanitizer
- Alcohol wipes
- Clorox wipes
- Metro Cards (to help clients get to and from appointments and work)
- Target (to help recently housed clients get items for their new home)
Updated COVID-19 Clothing Policy attached here.
DONATION GUIDELINES ~ DONATION DO’s & DON’Ts
- Call ahead before making a donation (703) 228-7803
- Donate new clothing.
- Donate ADULT sized clothing.
- Leave items unattended outside the center.
- Donate broken or soiled items.
- Give items that have been recalled, banned, or do not meet current safety standards. For more information, visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission (www.cpsc.gov)
Clothing donations may be delivered to:
- Old Dominion Shell Gas 6717 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22101
- McLean Shell Gas 1350 Chain Bridge Road, McLean, VA 22101
- Spring Hill Sunoco 8121 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Exxon Gas 2720 S Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22201
- VA YMCA 3422 13th Street N, Arlington, VA 22201
- VA Office 2207 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA 22204
- Falls Church Recycling Center 217 Gordon Rd, Falls Church, VA 22046
- St. Phillips Church 7500 Saint Phillips Court, Falls Church, VA 22042
- St. Luke’s 7628 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church VA
- Immanuel Church 3606 Seminary Road, Alexandria, VA 22304