Due to Coronavirus A-SPAN has implemented emergency protocols to ensure the safety of staff, clients and volunteers. At this time we are unable to use on-site volunteers.
A-SPAN Volunteer Information
A-SPAN depends on a network of dedicated volunteers to accomplish our mission of preventing and ending homelessness in Arlington, Virginia. We welcome all who are concerned about the homeless, including those who have been homeless themselves, to help guide people from the streets to health, jobs and homes. A-SPAN has many opportunities for volunteers to give of their time, energy, skills and imagination to further our cause. What can you do to end homelessness in Arlington?
New to volunteering with A-SPAN?
Join the A-SPAN Volunteer Network by following these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Complete a Volunteer Orientation Session – Upcoming dates on Eventbrite.
Step 2: Complete our A-SPAN Volunteer Application Form – this is approved by Gabrielle Goodson after you have attended a Volunteer Orientation Session.
Step 3: Once approved you can start signing up for volunteering shifts!
If you’ve volunteered with us before, use your email address and password to log in to your A-SPAN volunteer account: Volunteer Information Center. Forgot your password? Email Gabrielle Goodson to receive a temporary one.
Any questions about volunteering or getting started just email Gabrielle Goodson
Explore our Volunteer Opportunities
- Assist the Outreach Staff with our Day Program
- Prepare or serve meals for A-SPAN’s Homeless Bagged Meal Program
- Work a shift with our Shelter Program
- Find out about more volunteer opportunities like working one-on-one with clients and giving back during the holidays
Lead a Volunteer Project
- Organize a donation drive for items our clients need most: WISH LIST
Share our Mission
- Connect with A-SPAN via social media: follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Read and share A-SPAN’s blog.
For more information about the above opportunities, contact Gabrielle Goodson: email@example.com or 703-228-7815.